At Brilliant Diamonds we produce high quality diamond jewellery and we endeavour to give the best customer service possible. In the rare event you are not happy with an item you have purchased with us then you are entitled to a 30 day money back guarantee. In order to return an item to us and for it to qualify for a full refund ensure it is the condition is was received in with all the certificates and documents enclosed in the parcel.
- You can notify us about any items you wish to return via email. Once we have confirmed please print out a copy of the correspondence.
- We recommend returning the item via the same delivery service it was received however if you wish to use another means please ensure the item is fully insured. Please also let us know the tracking details for any parcel.
Customers are responsible for postage cost and ensuring the item is fully insured when returned to us. If you wish to discuss postage cost then please feel free to give us a call on 0121 638 0808 or alternatively email us on email@example.com.
Once we have received your item (s) it will be inspected by our quality assessment department. If the item is found to have been worn, damaged, re-sized or altered in anyway it will be not be accepted for a refund. Depending upon the payment method used, it will 8-10 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Some items are not covered under our returns policy:
- Bespoke items - Any item designed through our bespoke service
- Engraved products - Any item that has had engraved carried out thus making it non-returnable.
- Any item that has been worn or damaged in anyway
All parcels are to be returned to the following address:
16 Warstone Mews
International Buyers please contact us to arrange the best method of return.
16 Warstone Mews
Tel : 0121 638 0808
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT No: 824525534
Company Registration No : 5297666